- Build and maintain the secure and reliable infrastructure for the telehealth platform
- Ensure the reliability of the systems by setting up sufficient monitoring and alerting systems and tools.
- Help to troubleshoot networking, hardware, and general performance issues.
- Participate in design, planning and the development of new web applications and services using cutting-edge technologies and frameworks in a service-oriented platform.
- Continuous improvement of the Fernarzt technical solutions in adherence to industry best practices and business needs.
- Being a mentor and coach for other engineering team members
- You have 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, SRE or similar, ideally in a Start-up environment.
- You are passionate about Building distributed cloud based systems.
- You are familiar with some of these languages: PHP, Golang, Scala, Kotlin, Java.
- You have excellent understanding and hands on experience with Docker.
- You have excellent understanding and hands on experience with Kubernetes.
- You know how to work with Helm and aware of other technologies built around Kubernetes.
- You have solid experience of working with AWS or other Cloud Providers.
- You are ready to commit to follow Infrastructure as Code and you have good knowledge of configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform.
- You have experience of building CI/CD pipelines for various Backend and Frontend technologies.
- You are pragmatic, enjoy taking responsibility and you always set high-quality standards for yourself.
- Excellent communication skills (business fluent in English, German a plus).
- Team player, seeking to work with distinctive entrepreneurial individuals.
- You are detail-oriented and decide based on data & insights.
- You execute with ownership, determination and free of politics and you have a hands-on mentality.
THAT’S WHY FERNARZT FITS YOU
- Innovation and Healthcare are your passion? Ours as well! As a digital health player, we provide you the platform to contribute with your talent, come up with new ideas and shape our vision.
- Join a start-up with a strong PE investor that is entering its next scaling phase with many opportunities to influence where the business is heading.
- In a dynamic start-up environment, you get a lot of insights into different areas, sometimes start from scratch, and can get really hands-on.
- Teamwork is key! We want to achieve goals together. This also includes the necessary freedom so you can freely develop - professionally and personally.
Do you think now - That's me! Then we are looking forward to your application!