- Strategic initiatives: Identifying and taking on ad hoc strategic projects (for example, executing key initiatives or closing any operational gaps)
- Entrepreneurship: Defining and researching new ideas/opportunities and building out a new business unit
- Project management: Managing and Tracking high priority initiatives and cross-functional teams and ensuring regular communication with the management
- Finance: Running the budget cycle process and quarterly business reviews as well as creating and updating monthly dashboards to track changes in key metrics
- Processes: Implementing and improving processes across various fields such as Recruiting & HR and Communication
- Gatekeeping: Assessing all inquiries directed to the executive and determining the proper course of action
- Support: Planning and preparing of Key-Notes/Presentations, as well as high-level meetings for the management team
- Master’s degree, ideally in combination with 1-2 years working experience in a consulting, investment banking or PE/VC environment
- Preferably an academical background in a related field (such as Biology, Biochemistry or similar)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in German and English
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment handling multiple work streams independently at any given time
- Outstanding ability to organize and ability to adapt to quickly shifting priorities
- Can-do attitude with a problem solving and anticipating mindset
- Experience entrepreneurship first-hand: a unique opportunity to shadow driven founders on a daily basis and get deep insights into growing and running a company.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your CV and all relevant working documents online via our website.