- Investment Lifecycle: source companies, undertake due diligence and financial analysis, take part in term sheet negotiations and develop investment thesis in nascent areas of innovation to find the next healthcare champions in Europe.
- Portfolio Management: leverage Heal Capital’s platform of LPs and expert partners to work collaboratively with our portfolio companies and enable them to meet the strategic objectives and value-inflexion points required to succeed in today's market.
- Corporate Development: develop, execute and refine strategic initiatives to develop our Heal Capital platform and help position the fund as a leading Health Tech VC in Europe
- Scientific or Technical Degree at MSc or PhD level. MSc Finance/Business backgrounds will be considered but healthcare specific experience is required.
- Deep interest in healthcare, technology, and entrepreneurship with the ability to undertake deep-dive into complex, nascent areas of scientific and technical innovation.
- Desire to pursue a career in the entrepreneurial eco-system (VC, startups etc.)
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and other Microsoft Office apps.
- Proven analytical and presentation skills are critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (German would be a plus).
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment handling multiple workstreams independently at any given time.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A kick-start at one of Europe’s most exciting Health Tech VC firms for a career in Venture Capital.
- A 6 month* fellowship centred around three core themes: investment lifecycle, portfolio management and corporate development where fellows learn and experience all elements of Venture Capital investment and fund management.
- The opportunity to create a strong network within the European healthcare VC community and build lasting relationships.
- The chance to work in a unique ecosystem that leverages Heal Capital's positioning with German private health Insurance (PKVs) and expert partner network Heartbeat Labs and Flying Health.
- Form a core part of a dynamic team to play an important role in finding Europe's next healthcare champions.
---- We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your CV and all relevant working documents online.