- You will be identifying and evaluating partnership opportunities to increase Fernarzt’ customer reach. You proactively suggest best fit cooperation partners and collect the information Fernarzt needs to make a strong business case.
- You are always on track of upcoming and existing companies and institutions that shape the digital health environment.
- Doing so, you will look deep into their business and ROI for both sides, conducting deep analysis, creating business cases and pitch decks.
- You will become the Fernarzt expert of the DACH digital health/ telemedicine sector, writing reports and providing deep dive analysis.
- Based on the acquired partnerships, you keep on building and developing strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor/Master degree with excellent academic results.
- First relevant experience (including internships) in strategy consulting, venture capital or corporate strategy/finance.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to think critically and in a considered manner in order to assess business opportunities and business strategies
- A comprehensive understanding of profit & loss, balance sheet, and cash flow statement.
- Strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English in addition to strong people and relationship building skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office products, in particular Power Point and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment handling multiple work streams independently at any given time.
THAT’S WHY FERNARZT FITS YOU
- Innovation and Healthcare are your passion? Ours as well! As a digital health player, we provide you the platform to contribute with your talent, come up with new ideas and shape our vision.
- Join a start-up with a strong PE investor that is entering its next scaling phase with many opportunities to influence where the business is heading.
- In a dynamic start-up environment, you get a lot of insights into different areas, sometimes start from scratch, and can get really hands-on.
- Teamwork is key! We want to achieve goals together. This also includes the necessary freedom so you can freely develop - professionally and personally.