- Development of Fernarzt’s web applications in e-Commerce and Telemedicine areas.
- Participate in design, planning and the development of new web applications using cutting-edge technologies and frameworks.
- Interdisciplinary work with the product management, engineering, design, and product departments to create high-quality products.
- Continuous improvement of the Fernarzt technical solutions in adherence to industry best practices and business needs.
- Being a mentor and coach for other engineering team members
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Frontend Developer, ideally in a Start-up environment.
- You have solid experience with front-end technologies such as React JS, Webpack, SASS.
- You are passionate about UI/UX and modern Web design.
- Experience working with PHP is a plus.
- You have experience of building CI/CD pipelines for frontend web applications.
- You are pragmatic, enjoy taking responsibility and you always set high-quality standards for yourself.
- TDD, CQS, CQRS, ES, and SOLID do not seem to be meaningless combinations of letters to you.
- You are a confident Linux user.
- Excellent communication skills (business fluent in English, German a plus).
- Team player, seeking to work with distinctive entrepreneurial individuals.
- You are detail-oriented and decide based on data & insights.
- You execute with ownership, determination and free of politics and you have a hands-on mentality.
THAT’S WHY FERNARZT FITS YOU
- Innovation and Healthcare are your passion? Ours as well! As a digital health player, we provide you the platform to contribute with your talent, come up with new ideas and shape our vision.
- Join a start-up with a strong PE investor that is entering its next scaling phase with many opportunities to influence where the business is heading.
- In a dynamic start-up environment, you get a lot of insights into different areas, sometimes start from scratch, and can get really hands-on.
- Teamwork is key! We want to achieve goals together. This also includes the necessary freedom so you can freely develop - professionally and personally.
Do you think now - That's me! Then we are looking forward to your application!