HEARTBEAT LABS - YOUR HEALTH. OUR HEARTBEAT.
Our Vision: We envision a society with best possible care, enabled by human-centric digital solutions.
Our Mission: We are building companies to drive digitalisation of healthcare & medicine.-
Our background: We are part of the IONIQ Group that since 2011 has founded more than 20 digital companies and created more than 1.200 jobs in highly regulated industries like financial services. Fernarzt.com is a telemedicine platform that enables patients to manage their health and to access online treatments at any time.
- Be responsible, in close collaboration with the Product and Engineering team, for the optimisation of the website
- Develop and manage the overall online communication strategy, propose and develop innovative formats in collaboration with the content and communication manager, and manage the testing of the new formats
- Review the contents of the website, be responsible for the constant update of the contents
- Monitor all relevant KPIs and interpretation
- Develop and implement a SEO strategy
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis
- Follow new SEO trends on the market, propose, test, implement new solutions and new formats
- University degree in the field of Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, IT or similar
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a SEO or content manager with strong focus on SEO
- Experience in managing content-marketing campaigns, including seeding, to build partnerships and backlinks
- Proven track record of creating efficient content for the users & search engines and driving rankings and performance
- Experience in either technical SEO and/or Linkbuilding / Public Relations
- Practical knowledge of SEO tools and analytics
- Basic Knowledge of HTML & CSSKnowledge of JS/PHP/SQL is a plus
- Strong communication skills (fluent in German and English), as well as high expectations towards yourself and your work results
- You are a team player, seeking to work with distinctive entrepreneurial individuals
- You are detail-oriented and decide based on data & insights to improve your work and the performance
- You execute with ownership, determination and free of politics
- You focus on results
- You communicate proactively while tackling difficult topics and challenges
- You are self-reflected and will constantly grow and learn
- You can relate to our Heartbeat Labs vision
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team, and strong personal development. Just submit your CV and all relevant documents. We're looking forward to meeting you!