- Talent Acquisition
- Partner with hiring managers and other key stakeholders to help them evaluate and structure hiring needs
- Support the hiring managers in the right mix of recruitment sources for each role to find great new colleagues and grow a strong talent pipeline for the whole organisation
- Drive the whole recruitment cycle, including developing job descriptions, sourcing talent, screening candidates, organising and conducting interviews and enabling the managers in their hiring decisions
- Activate your own professional network, connect with talent and effectively lead them throughout the recruiting funnel until negotiation, contract closing and on-boarding.
- Share with the team and stakeholders best practices to deliver the highest standards of operational efficiency, and provide an ideal candidate experience at all times
- Track, measure, and analyse our hiring process, using data to make decisions and optimize hiring processes
- Build continuously our market knowledge by providing insight and data regarding wage and salary trends and market dynamics
- People Partner
- Portfolio support : Act as a people partner for the teams, proactively support and advise our platforms (Heartbeat Labs and IONIQ) and portfolio companies on all relevant HR processes
- People Development : In collaboration with your manager, refresh, design and implement all relevant processes, projects and actions related to development, feedback, performance management etc...
- People Experience: Take the lead on the continuous improvement of our People experience, through Innovation scouting, definition of new projects and processes, implementation and execution of key actions with a strong impact
- Employer Branding : Together with the team, further develop our Employer Branding Strategy and serve as the company’s ambassador internally and at networking events
- You are PASSIONATE about People Development and Talent Acquisition and can communicate this passion around you
- You have tons of ideas to ensure the best candidate and employee experience, you always stay on top of innovative solutions !
- You are detail oriented, data driven, very structured, extremely reliable and set high standards
- You convey energy, are able to connect with your team, hiring managers, people and candidates, you always spread “good vibes” around you : Candidates remember you, hiring managers and team members see you as trusted partner and advisor
- You have used and experienced all the above in one or several organisation(s) where you delivered high quality at a strong pace : Hands-on experience as a recruiter along the full recruitment cycle, and also preferably as a people partner
- You are a reference in terms hands-on sourcing, sourcing strategies and interviewing experience - behavioural and technical - and are keen to pass your skills and knowledge to other talented recruiting professionals
- Fluent in German and English, both oral and written
WHAT WE OFFER
- The most important : A GREAT TEAM !
- As you help us to grow, we will help you to take the next step in your professional journey
- Take responsibility from day one, potentially lead your center of excellence and have an impact on our organisation
- Feel the spirit of a fast growing company within the healthcare sector
- Join an exciting entrepreneurial environment, partner with our Company Builder, Venture Capital and Ventures teams
- An office in the heart of Berlin, an exceptional working experience, and possible flexibility in terms of work organisation
- Attractive compensation package
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team, and strong personal development. Just submit your CV and all relevant documents here. We look forward to meeting you!