- Be the first in-house designer in our product team.
- Take customer and market insights, business requirements and product strategy and turn them into usable and clear user flows and wireframes.
- Take pride and pleasure in iterating on concepts and designs.
- Maintain, expand and improve the design system and component library in collaboration with our front-end developers.
- Be savvy and smart with how we can reuse existing resources to create new experiences.
- Develop and build upon the current usability testing setup to make the platform ever more user-friendly.
- Depending on your skill, experience and preferences, support either user research and discovery, or brand development, or front-end development in achieving their goals.
- You have experience working on or with an agile software development team (any framework) to the point where you are a confident individual contributor.
- You have a passion for pragmatic UX design and the case studies to prove it.
- You don’t shy away from putting together a final design and you are proficient in Sketch or Figma. Ideally you have worked with a design system or component library before.
- You have a strong understanding of modern, iterative design processes.
- You either have a degree in interaction design, HMI, product design and use it well, or you can showcase self-driven learning to a similar extent.
- You love complexity and display structured, logical thinking, as well as patience, resilience & empathy.
- You have great communication skills (business fluent in German and English).
- Team player, seeking to work with distinctive entrepreneurial individuals. You understand the difference between working independently and working alone.
- You understand and love technology and you decide based on data & insights.
THAT’S WHY FERNARZT FITS YOU
- Innovation and Healthcare are your passion? Ours as well! As a digital health player, we provide you the platform to contribute with your talent, come up with new ideas and shape our vision.
- Join a start-up with a strong PE investor that is entering its next scaling phase with many opportunities to influence where the business is heading.
- In a dynamic start-up environment, you get a lot of insights into different areas, sometimes start from scratch, and can get really hands-on.
- Teamwork is key! We want to achieve goals together. This includes the necessary freedom so you can freely develop, professionally and personally, as well as the support you might need to do that.
Do you think now - That's me! Then we are looking forward to your application!