- Create, execute, and proactively manage clinical trial processes to include all internal and external business units
- Set performance standards and be responsible for performance management across the Clinical Operations team.
- Create and maintain an independent, outcome-based clinical trials operations business unit
- Ensure all clinical trials are successfully executed with measurable results to include Key Performance Indicators.
- Oversee creation, review, and updates of corporate Clinical Operations SOPs
- Establish and update procedures and tools for training and development of all personnel in the Clinical Operations Department
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree or equivalent clinical research experience strongly preferred.
- 10+ years of pharmaceutical-sponsored clinical operations management experience (or equivalent) and/or clinical research background
- Strong leadership, management and professional skills, including ability to effectively communicate with and motivate large teams
Expect an exciting, professional environment with responsibility and personal development. You get the chance to have a direct impact on several new business models. We are looking for great personalities with an entrepreneurial drive. Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing from you! Submit your CV along with your relevant working documents online.